DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Esophagoscopes and Gastroscopes (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This market model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within General Surgery therapeutic area. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond.
Due to the increasing number of gastrointestinal diseases and demand for minimally invasive procedures, the number of flexible video gastroscopes installed in hospitals and ASCs will continue to grow steadily throughout the forecast period. However, the market for flexible video esophagoscopes is expected to grow at a much slower rate.
Factors that might hinder market growth in the future include the high cost of newer, more technologically advanced gastroscopes. Furthermore, primary research participants indicate that many hospitals and ASCs prefer to purchase particular models of gastroscopes from only a few companies. This might make it difficult for new companies to successfully penetrate the market.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Olympus Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation , Hoya Corporation, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Teleflex Inc., Sonoscape Medical, Endomed Systems, Aohua, Smart Medical Systems, Medigus and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Esophagoscopes & Gastroscopes market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yezwnc