DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Airway Management Tubes (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Airway Management Tubes market for the year 2020 and beyond. Airway management tubes (tracheostomy, endotracheal, endobronchial, nasal airway and oral airway tubes) are used for advanced airway management in surgical procedures requiring routine anesthesia as well as the maintenance of imperiled airways.
Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, orthopedic, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, to ear, nose, throat and cancer related operations. Non-surgical procedures include the airway management for patients with acute respiratory failure, inadequate oxygenation and intensive care needs. Airway management tubes (tracheostomy, endotracheal, endobronchial, nasal airway and oral airway tubes) are widely utilized in operation theatres, emergency departments and intensive care units in order to establish and maintain adequate ventilation for patients. The tubes can each be categorized as disposable and reusable.
The major market driver in the usage of these device is the increase in the number of surgical/non-surgical procedures requiring airway management as well as the increase in chronic respiratory diseases necessitating emergency hospitalization. However, as the effective usage of these devices demands expertise, the lack of skilled professionals in some regions may hamper market growth. The increasing preference and wide acceptance of supraglottic devices such as the laryngeal mask may also affect the market growth.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Airway Management Tubes and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Airway Management Tubes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Airway Management Tubes market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Airway Management Tubes market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Airway Management Tubes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Airway Management Tubes market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Airway Management Tubes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Airway Management Tubes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Airway Management Tubes market from 2015-2030.
Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Smiths Group plc
- Teleflex Inc
- Medtronic plc
- ConvaTec Group Plc
- Vyaire Medical Inc
- Intersurgical Ltd.
Mercury Medical Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vcj49b