DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Silicon Anode Battery Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Capacity; Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The silicon anode battery market was valued at US$ 39.3 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 270.3 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.6% from 2020 to 2027.
The silicon anode battery is expected to gain tremendous prominence during the forecast period. The technology developers are investing significantly to develop and commercialize their technologies, which would showcase a paradigm shift in consumer electronics technologies.
The advantages offered by the silicon anode battery have influenced several investors to capitalize on the technology, which in turn has encouraged developers to progress in manufacturing the batteries. Sila Nanotechnologies, a California-based silicon anode battery developer, has been securing investments since the inception of the company. Sila Nanotechnologies have been a pioneer in the silicon anode battery market, and the company emphasizes heavily on producing and commercializing the batteries.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Silicon Anode Battery market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global silicon anode battery market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Growing Demand by the Consumer Electronics Industry
- Increasing Investments towards Silicon Anode Battery Production
- Cost of Manufacturing of Silicon Anode Batteries
- Importance of Silicon Anode Batteries in Electric Automotive Industry
- Encouraging OEMs and End-Users to Adopt Silicon Anode Batteries
- Amprius Technologies
- Daejoo Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Enevate Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Nanotek Instruments
- NEXEON LTD.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sila Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Targray Technology International
- Zeptor Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/noey55