LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the Holter monitor market and it is poised to grow by USD 176.83 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions -
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 6%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increasing prevalence of cardiac disorders and technological advances in cardiac monitoring devices are the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- BioTelemetry Inc., General Electric Co., Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., iRhythm Technologies Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Nihon Kohden Corp., OSI Systems Inc., Peerbridge Health, Preventice Solutions Inc., and The Scott Fetzer Co. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 6.03%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BioTelemetry Inc., General Electric Co., Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., iRhythm Technologies Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Nihon Kohden Corp., OSI Systems Inc., Peerbridge Health, Preventice Solutions Inc., and The Scott Fetzer Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing prevalence of cardiac disorders has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Holter Monitor Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Holter Monitor Market is segmented as below:
- 3-12 Channels
- 1-2 Channels and Others
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40818
Holter Monitor Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our holter monitor market report covers the following areas:
- Holter Monitor Market size
- Holter Monitor Market trends
- Holter Monitor Market analysis
This study identifies technological advances in cardiac monitoring devices as one of the prime reasons driving the Holter monitor market growth during the next few years.
Holter Monitor Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the Holter monitor market, including some of the vendors such as BioTelemetry Inc., General Electric Co., Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., iRhythm Technologies Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Nihon Kohden Corp., OSI Systems Inc., Peerbridge Health, Preventice Solutions Inc., and The Scott Fetzer Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Holter monitor market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Holter Monitor Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Holter monitor market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the Holter monitor market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the Holter monitor market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Holter monitor market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by channel
- Comparison by channel
- 3-12 channels - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 1-2 channels and others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by channel
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing number of strategic alliances
- Technological advances in cardiac monitoring devices
- Funding to improve products developed for cardiac monitoring
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- BioTelemetry Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- iRhythm Technologies Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Nihon Kohden Corp.
- OSI Systems Inc.
- Peerbridge Health
- Preventice Solutions, Inc.
- The Scott Fetzer Co.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.