ECULLY, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Groupe SEB (Paris:SK) announces that its half-year financial report at June 30, 2020 has been made available to the public and filed with the "Autorité des marchés financiers" (AMF).
- the consolidated half-year financial statements;
- the half-year activity report;
- the statement by the person responsible for the half-year financial report;
the Statutory Auditors' report on the review of the half-year consolidated financial statements.
- This document is available in French, under the conditions defined by the current laws and regulations and may be consulted
- in the regulatory information space on Groupe SEB’s website: http://www.groupeseb.com/fr/informations-reglementees
- in Groupe SEB’s website publications: https://www.groupeseb.com/fr/finance-actualites-publications
The English translation of this document may be consulted on Groupe SEB’s website.
Next key dates
October 26 | after market closes
9-month 2020 sales and financial data
Find us on… www.groupeseb.com
World reference in small domestic equipment, Groupe SEB operates with a unique portfolio of 30 top brands including Tefal, Seb, Rowenta, Moulinex, Krups, Lagostina, All-Clad, WMF, Emsa, Supor, marketed through multi-format retailing. Selling more than 350 million products a year, it deploys a long-term strategy focused on innovation, international development, competitiveness and service to clients. With products being present in over 150 countries, Groupe SEB generated sales of approximately €7.3 billion in 2019 and had nearly 34,000 employees worldwide.
SEB SA - N° RCS 300 349 636 RCS LYON – with a share capital of €50,307,064 – Intracommunity VAT: FR 12300349636