RADNOR, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money, today announced a more detailed agenda for its annual eMoney Summit, the industry’s premier event for planning-led financial professionals. Centered on the theme “Power to the Plan,” the 2020 eMoney Summit will be fully virtual, offering three days of insights, networking, coaching and learning from Oct. 19-21, 2020.
“We’ve reimagined Summit into an interactive, virtual event, creating something truly special,” said Susan McKenna, head of marketing and business development at eMoney. “You can expect the exceptional Summit experience that eMoney is known for transformed into a new, virtual environment. We want attendees to step away from their normal schedules and immerse themselves in the eMoney ‘Power to the Plan’ experience.”
Now in its sixth year, the annual event attracts more than 1,000 of the industry’s finest financial professionals from across the country. In addition to hearing from a dynamic and inspiring group of keynote speakers, attendees will receive exclusive updates on eMoney’s product vision and roadmap. They will also have access to extensive opportunities and resources for learning and development, including virtual product kiosks, more than 1,000 virtual one-on-one training sessions with eMoney coaches and 15+ hours of CFP® Continuing Education courses. To maximize their time, attendees can personalize their experience by choosing to attend the sessions most interesting and relevant to their businesses.
“From collaborative training sessions, to engaging keynote speeches, new research and thought leadership, the resources available at this year’s Summit will enable attendees to leave as better planners,” said McKenna.
Sponsored by various industry partners and leading tech providers, the three-day event will offer more than 70 sessions. Highlights include:
- Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks, will talk about her life and role as SVP of HR and Chief Diversity Officer at AT&T, her move to CEO of the Dallas Mavericks, her strategy for values-based leadership, and why putting people first matters the most. She’ll also share the difference between diversity and inclusion and why both are important for success.
- Adam Grant, Wharton’s top-rated professor for seven consecutive years, New York Times Best Selling Author and organizational psychologist, will provide a dynamic presentation that outlines the key strategies for building a culture of productive generosity. He will also share how leaders and organizations can improve practices around selection and hiring, recognition and rewards, and collaboration and coordination—to boost revenue, efficiency, and satisfaction.
- Cam Marston, leading expert on the impact of generational change and its impact on the workplace and marketplace, will provide an engaging presentation that breaks down the attitudes and expectations of the upcoming generations and what they expect from financial services providers.
eMoney leadership will share new research and insights on the trends that have taken over the wealth management space and how planning will continue to be the driving force for change in our industry.
- CEO Ed O’Brien will reflect on how the unplanned events of 2020 reinforce the power and value of planning.
- Head of Financial Planning Matt Schulte will share new research that identifies emerging trends in the advice industry and explain how they will impact the role of the advisor.
- Head of Product Jess Liberi will share eMoney’s product vision and roadmap, outlining how eMoney’s solutions and services will help financial professionals adapt and grow to better serve future generations of clients.
- FinLit for Underserved Markets: This panel of financial professionals using unique and creative channels to educate underserved markets will share fresh perspectives and resources that all advisors can adopt to make an impact.
- How Are You Guiding Clients Through Market Volatility? Navigating market volatility and client emotions can be difficult. This session will give best practices around model recommendations and how to talk to clients when dealing with the ups and downs of the current market.
- Women and Wealth Management: This panel of passionate advisors dedicated to empowering other women will share how they are advancing their businesses by serving women investors.
Unique experiences and entertainment
Summit attendees will be able to interact with the eMoney team, ask questions during sessions, and participate in live chats. Summit will also supply interactive surprises and fun throughout the event, including:
- Kodi Lee: Season 14 Winner of “America’s Got Talent” will perform. A 22-year-old blind and autistic musical prodigy, Lee's amazing gift lies within his musical expression, perfect pitch, and passion for all forms of music.
- Chef Betty Fraser: A recurring star of the Bravo hit “Top Chef,” Fraser will provide a private cooking lesson for attendees.
Early bird registration is available for a limited time. To view the entire agenda, get more information about the Summit or to register, please visit https://info.emoneyadvisor.com/summit-2020.
For real-time updates on the Summit, follow eMoney on Twitter (https://twitter.com/eMoneyAdvisor) or search the hashtag #eMoneySummit20.
About eMoney Advisor, LLC
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”) provides technology solutions and services that help people talk about money. Rooted in comprehensive financial planning, eMoney’s solutions strengthen client relationships, streamline business operations, enhance business development and drive overall growth. More than 70,000 financial professionals across firms of all sizes use the eMoney platform to serve 4 million households throughout the U.S. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.