DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Lingerie Market by Product Type (Bra, knickers & Panties, Lounge Wear, Shape Wear, Others), by Distribution Channel (Online, Offline (Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets, Independent Retailers, Others), by Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australian Lingerie Market is expected to undergo robust growth with more women becoming fashion-conscious and willing to spend on high quality and stylish inner wear. The rising disposable income is another key factor supporting the growth of the lingerie market in the country. With the ever-growing movements of social consciousness, the lingerie brands are focusing more on what matters to the customers along with increasing availability through online channel. The increasing necessity for bras and underpants are going to propel the Australian Lingerie Market growth in the next five years.
Additionally, consumers' preference for exclusive products is supporting the demand for luxury lingerie. According to the latest data, over 2.5 million Australian women aged 14 or above, regularly buy underwear, making at least one purchase in any four-week period of time. This data indicates that the lingerie market in Australia is poised to undergo significant growth in the coming years.
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Australian Lingerie Market, in terms of value & volume.
- To define, classify and forecast the Australian Lingerie Market on the basis of product type, distribution channel and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the Australian Lingerie Market into regions, namely, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria & Western Australia.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Australian Lingerie Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the Australian Lingerie Market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the Australian Lingerie Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of lingerie in Australia.
The author performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the author sourced a list of lingerie manufacturers and suppliers in Australia. Subsequently, researchers conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analysed product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major lingerie suppliers across the country.
The author calculated the market size for the Australian Lingerie Market by using a bottom-up approach, where the manufacturers' value sales data for different product type of lingerie was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. Researchers sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as all Australia lingerie manufacturers, association, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Australia Lingerie Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Australia Lingerie Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Bra, knickers & Panties, Lounge Wear, Shape Wear & Others)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline (Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets, Independent Retailers, Others)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Australia Bra Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Product Type (Push-Up Bra, Padded Bra, Sports Bra, Underwire Bra, Full Cup Bra & Others)
188.8.131.52. By Distribution Channel
7.2.2. Pricing Analysis
8. Australia Knickers & Panties Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Product Type (Boy Shorts, Classic Briefs, French Cut Panties, Seamless Panties, Bikini & Others)
220.127.116.11. By Distribution Channel
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. Australia Lounge Wear Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Product Type (Mini Dress, Capris, Shorts, Pyjama Set, Nighty & Others)
22.214.171.124. By Distribution Channel
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. Australia Shape Wear Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1.1. By Product Type (Bikini Shaper, Body Shaper, Tummy Shaper & Thigh Shaper)
10.2.1.2. By Distribution Channel
10.3. Pricing Analysis
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Import Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Australia Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Victorias Secret Stores Brand Management Inc.
17.2. Honeybirdette Pty. Ltd.
17.3. Wolf & Whistle Limited
17.4. Chantelle Lingerie Limited
17.5. Hanes Brands Inc,
17.6. Maison Lejaby
17.7. NICO COrp.
17.8. Triumph International
18. Strategic Recommendations
19. About the Author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/62c7lz