DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "RF Coaxial Connector Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
RF-Coaxial Connector Market Overview
Development of ultra-miniaturized connectors is one of the major challenges for the RF coaxial connector market. Major OEMs are coming up with innovations to address this issue. The global RF Coaxial Connector Market was valued at $4279.8m in 2020 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.24% during the forecast period 2020-2025. The Asia-Pacific (APAC) held the major market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.93% during the forecast period. The increase in new telecom towers and base stations across the globe has resulted in the increased demand for coaxial connectors, which are used extensively in various telecom applications.
RF-Coaxial Connector Market Outlook
RF Coaxial Connector, referred to as radio frequency connector, typically uses coaxial cables to transmit radio frequency signals to provide a much higher level of screening. RF Coaxial connectors are used in test and measurement instruments as well as broadcast, communications, wireless, GPD, and Bluetooth devices. The different types of RX coaxial connectors include BNC connectors, MCX connectors, N-type, F-type connectors, SMT, UHF, TNC SMC, and a few others. N-type connectors, in particular, are high performance coaxial connectors used in many applications such as radio frequency applications, receivers, and medium power transmitters.
According to Industry ARC findings, wireless communication devices will hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Coaxial connectors find a wide range of applications in the telecommunication sector, smart grid meters, and commercialized applications in Military and Aerospace industries.
The RF-Coaxial Connector market report includes a pricing analysis for different types of connectors. The price of telecom infrastructure was $0.34 $/unit in 2020.
RF-Coaxial Connector Market Growth Drivers
There is an increasing demand for high frequency and high data transmission, and miniaturization of connectors that are extensively used in smart phones, which will drive the RF connector market. The increasing demand for quick connect and disconnect connectors is also forecast to drive the market growth.
RF-Coaxial Connector Market Challenges
Electronic products, such as mobile phones, are widely being used and the need for smaller, thinner and lighter devices is increasing. The use of more complex applications such as wireless internet connectivity, RFID, and Bluetooth is highly escalating, which has led to the need for more complex mechanisms and configurations. These are some of the major challenges that need to be overcome.
RF-Coaxial Connector Market Research Scope
The base year of the study is 2020, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the RF-Coaxial Connector market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of RF Coaxial Connectors, and their specific applications.
RF-Coaxial Connector Market Report: Industry Coverage
- Types of Cables in RF Coaxial Connector: Flexible (RG) Cables, Semi-Flexible Cables, Semi-Rigid Cables, Corrugated Cables.
- Types of RF Coaxial Connector: BNC Connectors, MCX/MMCX Connectors, SMT/SSMT Connectors, SMA/SSMA Connectors, SMB/SSMB Connectors, SMC/SSMC Connectors, TNC Connectors, N-Type Connectors, F-Type Connectors, Precision Connectors, UHF Connectors, RF Connectors.
- Configuration of RF Coaxial Connector: Board to Board, Wire to Wire, Board to Wire.
- Applications of RF Coaxial Connector: Telecom Infrastructure (Macro cell, Small Cell, Mobile RAN, Front Haul, Mobile Backhaul, Transmission Equipment, Base Station, Broadband Communication Equipment); Wireless Communication Devices (Cellular Phones, Mobile Radio Handsets, GPS Devices, Wireless LAN, Antennas); Other (Electronic Measuring Instruments, Smart Grid Meters, Commercialized Applications in Military and Aerospace)
- 5G Applications of RF Coaxial Connector: Smart Cell, Low Power Base Station, Distributed Antenna System, Blind Mate Panel
RF-Coaxial Connector Market Trends
- Engineers are replacing bulky RF cable assemblies with simple board-to-board RF connectors that can handle power levels of more than 100 W, saving both weight and space at low cost. Board-to-board connectors are designed as one-piece connectors for short distances between PCB boards.
- Molex has developed SSMCX, a super small micro-coaxial connector for antenna and very small radio applications. It can operate at up to 10 GHz and is 30% smaller compared to the predecessor MMCX.
- Another trend that has fostered innovation in the RF coaxial connector market is the incorporation of various RF technologies that include WLAN, Bluetooth, cellular, and GPS within a single handheld device.
- RF-Coaxial connectors that are solder-free and weatherproof are developed, and they can be used when numerous flexures and signal transmission are vital.
Key Topics Covered:
1. RF Coaxial Connector Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. RF Coaxial Connector Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. RF Coaxial Connector Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. RF Coaxial Connector Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. RF Coaxial Connector Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. RF Coaxial Connector Market - By Cable Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. Flexible (RG) cables
6.3.2. Semi-flexible cables
6.3.3. Semi-rigid cables
6.3.4. Corrugated cables
7. RF Coaxial Connector Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. BNC Connectors
7.2. MCX/MMCX Connectors
7.3. SMT/SSMT Connectors
7.4. SMA/SSMA Connectors
7.5. SMB/SSMB Connectors
7.6. SMC/SSMC Connectors
7.7. TNC Connectors
7.8. N-Type Connectors
7.9. F-Type Connectors
7.10. Precision Connector
7.11. UHF Connector
7.12. RF Connectors
8. RF Coaxial Connector Market - By Configuration (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Board to Board
8.2. Wire to Wire
8.3. Board to Wire
9. RF Coaxial Connector Market - By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Telecom Infrastructure
9.1.1. Macro Cell
9.1.2. Small Cell
9.1.3. Mobile RAN
9.1.4. Front Haul
9.1.5. Mobile Backhaul
9.1.6. Transmission Equipment
9.1.7. Base Station
9.1.8. Broadband Communication Equipment
9.2. Wireless Communication Devices
9.2.1. Cellular Phones
9.2.2. Mobile Radio Handsets
9.2.3. GPS Devices
9.2.4. Bluetooth Devices
9.2.5. Wireless LAN
9.3.1. Electronic Measuring Instruments
9.3.2. Smart Grid Meters
9.3.3. Commercialized Applications in Military and Aerospace
10. RF Coaxial Connector Market - By 5G Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Small Cell
10.2. Low Power Base Station
10.3. Distributed Antenna System
10.4. Blind Mate Pannel
11. RF Coaxial Connector - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. RF Coaxial Connector Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.3. RF Coaxial Connector- South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.5. RF Coaxial Connector - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.7. RF Coaxial Connector - APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12. RF Coaxial Connector Market - Entropy
12.1 New product launches
12.2 M&As, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. RF Coaxial Connector Market Company Analysis
13.1 Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. Hirose Electric Group
13.4. Koch Industries
13.5. Cinch Connectivity Solutions
13.6. TE Connectivity
13.7. Huber + Suhner
13.8. Amphenol RF
13.10. RF Industries
13.11. Company 10
13.12. Company 11 & More
14. RF Coaxial Connector Market - Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gjyp9