DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Queue Management System Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Type; Component; Application, and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The revenue growth of Asia-Pacific queue management system market is expected to reach US$ 164.56 million by 2027 from US$ 97.06 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.15% during 2020-2027. Growing technological advancements and the introduction of smart queue management systems are boosting the deployment of the systems at hospitals, BFSI institutes, retails outlets etc. However, healthcare organizations, airports, and government offices, etc., still face long queues in the premises on a regular basis; this is propelling the demand for the virtual queue systems, which enables the customer to gather information on their queue status remotely. As a result of the convenience ensured by these systems, the queue management system market is likely to grow at a fine pace in the forthcoming years.
The overall Asia-Pacific queue management system market size has been derived using both primary and secondary sources. To begin the research process, exhaustive secondary research has been conducted using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. The process also serves the purpose of obtaining overview and forecast for the Asia-Pacific queue management system market with respects to all the segments pertaining to the region. Also, multiple primary interviews have been conducted with industry participants and commentators to validate the data, as well as to gain more analytical insights into the topic. The participants who typically take part in this process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers along with external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the Asia-Pacific queue management system market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Asia-Pacific queue management system market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Asia-Pacific queue management system market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth Asia-Pacific market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Queue Management System Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
5. Queue Management System Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rapid Growth in the Population
5.1.2 Increase in Adoption of Queue Management System to Optimize Operational Cost
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increasing Inclination Towards Online Shopping
5.2.2 Rising Use of Mobile Banking
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growing Adoption of Digital Signage Systems
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Escalating Demand for Virtual Queue System
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Queue Management System Market - Asia-Pacific Analysis
6.1 APAC: Queue Management System Market
6.1.1 APAC: Queue Management System Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
7. Queue Management System Market Analysis - By Type
7.2 APAC: Queue Management System Market, By Type
7.3 Virtual Queuing
7.4 Linear Queuing
8. Queue Management System Market Analysis - By Component
8.2 APAC: Queue Management System Market, By Component
9. Queue Management System Market Analysis - By Application
9.2 APAC: Queue Management System Market, By Application
9.5 Retail Outlets
9.6 Utility Service Providers and Airports
9.8 Government Offices
10. Queue Management System Market - Country Analysis
10.1 APAC: Queue Management System Market
10.2 APAC: Queue Management System Market, By Country
11. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Queue Management System Market
11.1 Asia-Pacific: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
12. Industry Landscape
12.2 Market Initiative
12.3 Merger and Acquisition
13. Company Profiles
13.1 Q-nomy Inc.
13.2 Seehash Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
13.4 XIPHIAS Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
13.5 Aurionpro Solutions Limited
13.6 Advantech Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cqbijk