LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the digital health market and it is poised to grow by USD 207.34 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 20% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the digital health market in 2019?
Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 137.78 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 345.12 billion by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of over 20%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
Increase in the number of M&A activities.
Who are the top players in the market?
Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., General Electric Co., International Business Machines Corp., Koninklijke Philips N V, McKesson Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Siemens Healthineers AG are the top players in the market.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
What is the major trend for the digital health market?
Increasing support for digital health from the governments.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., General Electric Co., International Business Machines Corp., Koninklijke Philips N V, McKesson Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Siemens Healthineers AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increase in the number of M&A activities has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Digital Health Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Digital Health Market is segmented as below:
- Wireless Health
- Mobile Health
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40912
Digital Health Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our digital health market report covers the following areas:
- Digital Health Market size
- Digital Health Market trends
- Digital Health Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing support for digital health from the governments as one of the prime reasons driving the digital health market growth during the next few years.
Digital Health Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the digital health market, including some of the vendors such as Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., General Electric Co., International Business Machines Corp., Koninklijke Philips N V, McKesson Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Siemens Healthineers AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the digital health market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Digital Health Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital health market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital health market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital health market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital health market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Wireless health - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile health - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EHR - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Telehealth - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver - Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips N V
- McKesson Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.