LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the packaging market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 81.07 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the packaging market in India in 2019?
Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 61.52 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 142.59 billion by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of over 18%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
Shift toward the use of flexible packaging.
Who are the top players in the market?
Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Ltd., Essel Propack Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Oji India Packaging Pvt. Ltd., Tetra Laval International SA, TPCL Packaging Ltd., UFlex Ltd., and Uma Group are the top players in the market.
Based on segmentation by product, which segment is expected to hold the highest market share?
What is the major trend for the packaging market in India?
Growth of the organized retail sector in India.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Ltd., Essel Propack Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Oji India Packaging Pvt. Ltd., Tetra Laval International SA, TPCL Packaging Ltd., UFlex Ltd., and Uma Group are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The shift toward the use of flexible packaging has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, government regulations on plastic recycling and the use of single-use plastics might hamper market growth.
Packaging Market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Packaging Market in India is segmented as below:
- Food And Beverages
- Consumer Electronics
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41618
Packaging Market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our packaging market in India report covers the following areas:
- Packaging Market in India size
- Packaging Market in India trends
- Packaging Market in India industry analysis
This study identifies the growth of the organized retail sector in India as one of the prime reasons driving the packaging market growth in India during the next few years.
Packaging Market in India 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the packaging market in India, including some of the vendors such as Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Ltd., Essel Propack Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Oji India Packaging Pvt. Ltd., Tetra Laval International SA, TPCL Packaging Ltd., UFlex Ltd., and Uma Group Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the packaging market in India are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Packaging Market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist packaging market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the packaging market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the packaging market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of packaging market vendors in India
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Rigid packaging - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Flexible packaging - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pharmaceuticals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Plc
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Cosmo Films Ltd.
- Essel Propack Ltd.
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd.
- Oji India Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
- Tetra Laval International SA
- TPCL Packaging Ltd.
- UFlex Ltd.
- Uma Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.