LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the amniotic membrane market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.48 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the year-over-year growth of the amniotic membrane market in 2020?
Technavio says that the year-over-year growth of the market is 11.26% in 2020.
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of over 13%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
Demand for biocompatible scaffolds.
Who are the top players in the market?
Celularity Inc., Human Regenerative Technologies LLC, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., Katena Products Inc., MiMedx Group Inc., NuVision Biotherapies Ltd., Orthofix Medical Inc., Stryker Corp., Surgenex LLC, and TissueTech Inc. are the top players in the market.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
What is the major trend for the amniotic membrane market?
Rise in the development of new applications through research.
Which type segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
Cryopreserved amniotic membrane.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Celularity Inc., Human Regenerative Technologies LLC, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., Katena Products Inc., MiMedx Group Inc., NuVision Biotherapies Ltd., Orthofix Medical Inc., Stryker Corp., Surgenex LLC, and TissueTech Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for biocompatible scaffolds has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the issues related to preservation and contamination might hamper market growth.
Amniotic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Amniotic Membrane Market is segmented as below:
- Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane
- Dehydrated Amniotic Membrane
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40730
Amniotic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our amniotic membrane market report covers the following areas:
- Amniotic Membrane Market size
- Amniotic Membrane Market trends
- Amniotic Membrane Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rise in the development of new applications as one of the prime reasons driving the amniotic membrane market growth during the next few years.
Amniotic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the amniotic membrane market, including some of the vendors such as Celularity Inc., Human Regenerative Technologies LLC, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., Katena Products Inc., MiMedx Group Inc., NuVision Biotherapies Ltd., Orthofix Medical Inc., Stryker Corp., Surgenex LLC, and TissueTech Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the amniotic membrane market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Amniotic Membrane Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist amniotic membrane market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the amniotic membrane market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the amniotic membrane market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of amniotic membrane market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Cryopreserved amniotic membrane - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dehydrated amniotic membrane - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing reimbursement coverage for new products
- Rise in development of new applications through research
- Industry consolidation through mergers and acquisitions
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Celularity Inc.
- Human Regenerative Technologies LLC
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
- Katena Products, Inc.
- MiMedx Group Inc.
- NuVision Biotherapies Ltd.
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Surgenex LLC
- TissueTech Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.