LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the pulp market and it is poised to grow by 38.82 MT during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the pulp market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of the market was at 192.57 MT in 2019 and is projected to reach 231.39 MT by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of almost 4%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Rising consumption of chemical wood pulp.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Asia Pulp and Paper Group, BillerudKorsnas AB, Georgia-Pacific LLC, International Paper Co., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Metsä Board Corp., Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd., Oji Holdings Corp., Sappi Ltd., and WestRock Co. are the top players in the market.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. North America.
Based on segmentation by application, which segment will witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Printing and writing paper.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Asia Pulp and Paper Group, BillerudKorsnas AB, Georgia-Pacific LLC, International Paper Co., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Metsä Board Corp., Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd., Oji Holdings Corp., Sappi Ltd., and WestRock Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising consumption of chemical wood pulp has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the use of electronic alternatives might hamper market growth.
Pulp Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Pulp Market is segmented as below:
- Printing And Writing Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Specialty Paper
- Packaging Paper
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43186
Pulp Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our pulp market report covers the following areas:
- Pulp Market size
- Pulp Market trends
- Pulp Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rising demand for corrugated packaging as one of the prime reasons driving the pulp market growth during the next few years.
Pulp Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the pulp market, including some of the vendors such as Asia Pulp and Paper Group, BillerudKorsnas AB, Georgia-Pacific LLC, International Paper Co., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Metsä Board Corp., Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd., Oji Holdings Corp., Sappi Ltd., and WestRock Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Pulp Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Pulp Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist pulp market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the pulp market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the pulp market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of pulp market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application by volume
- Printing and writing paper - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tissue paper - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Specialty paper - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Packaging paper - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application by volume
Market Segmentation by Grade by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by grade by volume
- Chemical pulp - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mechanical and semi-chemical pulp - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-wood pulp - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by grade by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Asia Pulp and Paper Group
- BillerudKorsnas AB
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- International Paper Co.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Metsä Board Corp.
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Oji Holdings Corp.
- Sappi Ltd.
- WestRock Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.