CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC (PER®), is continuing to strategically expand to meet the demands of a growing international audience for its critical, high-quality continuing medical education (CME). PER® is committed to producing targeted, impactful programming that is relevant on an international scale to bridge education gaps. Clinicians around the world will benefit from access to its world-renowned faculty and to the latest insights and developments that attendees have come to expect from PER®, whether they participate in person or virtually.
“Within the last several months, PER® has successfully converted 100% of its scheduled local and global live events to virtual interactive conferences,” said Phil Talamo, president of PER®. “We have increased our global portfolio and presence with the European Hematology Association (EHA), European Lung Cancer Congress (ELCC) and European Society for Medical Oncology Asia Congress to meet our international audience, while further strengthening our existing relationships with world-renowned international clinicians across the globe. We will continue to find ways to deliver high-level education — whether it’s through our long-standing partnerships, user-friendly webcasts and interactive virtual conferences.”
Upcoming international PER® interactive virtual conferences include:
- 21st Annual International Lung Cancer Congress®, July 23-25. Register here.
- 1st Annual International Congress on the Future of Women’s Health™, July 25. Register here.
- 19th Annual International Congress on the Future of Breast Cancer® West, July 31-Aug. 1. Register here.
- 2nd Annual International Congress on the Future of Neurology®, Sept. 25-26. Register here.
- 17th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Gastrointestinal Oncology®, Oct. 2-3. Register here.
- 38th Annual Chemotherapy Foundation Symposium: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow, Nov. 4-6. Register here.
- Leveraging Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugates in a World of Evolving Treatment Paradigms: A Pan-Tumor Perspective, Nov. 21. Register here.
- 5th Annual International Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer®: Focus on Practice-Changing Application, Dec. 12. Register here.
About Physicians’ Education Resource® (PER®)
Since 1995, PER® has been dedicated to advancing cancer care through professional education and now advances patient care and treatment strategies on a wide variety of chronic illnesses and diseases. In 2016, PER® initiated CME programming in the cardiovascular and endocrinology areas. While expanding into topics outside of oncology, PER® stands as the leading provider of live, online and print CME activities related to oncology and hematology. The high-quality, evidence-based activities feature leading distinguished experts who focus on the application of practice-changing advances. PER® is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and the California Board of Registered Nursing. PER® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.