LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global sebacic acid market size and it is poised to grow by USD 129.57 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the sebacic acid market in 2019?
A. As per Technavio, the value of the market was at USD 430.23 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 559.80 million by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The growing demand for sebacic acid from the automotive industry will drive market growth
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Arkema SA, Chemtech BV, Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co. Ltd., HOKOKU Co. Ltd., Jayant Agro-Organics Ltd., Merck KGaA, Recochem Inc., Sebacic India Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Wilmar International Ltd are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
A. APAC region
Which application segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Ester manufacturing will grow at a faster rate.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Arkema SA, Chemtech BV, Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co. Ltd., HOKOKU Co. Ltd., Jayant Agro-Organics Ltd., Merck KGaA, Recochem Inc., Sebacic India Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Wilmar International Ltd are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing demand for sebacic acid from the automotive industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Sebacic Acid Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Sebacic Acid Market is segmented as below:
- Polymer Manufacturing
- Industrial Use
- Ester Manufacturing
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40493
Sebacic Acid Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our sebacic acid market report covers the following areas:
- Sebacic Acid Market size
- Sebacic Acid Market trends
- Sebacic Acid Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of alternative production processes as one of the prime reasons driving the sebacic acid market growth during the next few years.
Sebacic Acid Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the sebacic acid market, including some of the vendors such as Arkema SA, Chemtech BV, Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co. Ltd., HOKOKU Co. Ltd., Jayant Agro-Organics Ltd., Merck KGaA, Recochem Inc., Sebacic India Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Wilmar International Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the sebacic acid market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Sebacic Acid Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist sebacic acid market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the sebacic acid market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the sebacic acid market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of sebacic acid market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Polymer manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Coolants - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial use - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ester manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arkema SA
- Chemtech BV
- Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co. Ltd.
- HOKOKU Co. Ltd.
- Jayant Agro-Organics Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Recochem Inc.
- Sebacic India Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Wilmar International Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.