LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global glass logistics market size and it is poised to grow by USD 1.40 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the glass logistics market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of market was USD 4.45 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 5.85 billion by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of almost 6%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The increasing demand for glass from the end-users is expected to propel market growth
Who are the top players in the market?
A. AGC Inc., Emons Group, Kerry Logistics Network Ltd., Lannutti Spa, Nijman/Zeetank, Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corp., Bonded Logistics Inc., Saint-Gobain Glass Logistics, sedak GmbH & Co. KG, and Stölzle-Oberglas Gmbh are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
A. APAC region
Based on segmentation by service, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. The transportation segment will grow at a faster rate
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AGC Inc., Emons Group, Kerry Logistics Network Ltd., Lannutti Spa, Nijman/Zeetank, Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corp., Bonded Logistics Inc., Saint-Gobain Glass Logistics, sedak GmbH & Co. KG, and Stölzle-Oberglas Gmbh are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing demand for glass from the end-users has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Glass Logistics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Glass Logistics Market is segmented as below:
- Warehousing And VAS
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40780
Glass Logistics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our glass logistics market report covers the following areas:
- Glass Logistics Market size
- Glass Logistics Market trends
- Glass Logistics Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rising adoption of multimodal transportation as one of the prime reasons driving the glass logistics market growth during the next few years.
Glass Logistics Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the glass logistics market, including some of the vendors such as AGC Inc., Emons Group, Kerry Logistics Network Ltd., Lannutti Spa, Nijman/Zeetank, Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corp., Bonded Logistics Inc., Saint-Gobain Glass Logistics, sedak GmbH & Co. KG, and Stölzle-Oberglas Gmbh. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Glass Logistics Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Glass Logistics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist glass logistics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the glass logistics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the glass logistics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of glass logistics market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service placement
- Transportation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Warehousing and VAS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AGC Inc.
- Emons Group
- Kerry Logistics Network Ltd.
- Lannutti Spa
- Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corp.
- Bonded Logistics Inc.
- Saint-Gobain Glass Logistics
- sedak GmbH & Co. KG
- Stölzle-Oberglas Gmbh
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.