The global total ankle replacement market is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Some key factors encouraging the market growth include the rising geriatric population and increasing demand for minimally invasive joint replacement procedures. There is a significant rise in the geriatric population, which results in the increasing prevalence of orthopedic conditions. Ankle replacement is an increasingly viable solution that is supporting baby boomers to continue their everyday lifestyles.
Ankle osteoarthritis is a disabling condition, especially in geriatric patients who suffers from a complete loss of mobility and functional impairment and thereby need compensatory adaption. Ankle arthrodesis can be performed to offer relief from postoperative pain and stability of hindfoot.
In addition, ankle arthrodesis involves long duration of healing and rehabilitation process that is highly problematic in the elderly. As compared to ankle arthrodesis, total ankle replacement offers potential benefits such as preservation of ankle motion which supports physiological gait and a less strenuous postoperative rehabilitation. Total ankle replacement has been emerging as a safe procedure among patients suffering from end-stage ankle osteoarthritis. The procedures requires less immobilization compared to arthrodesis and supports early weight-bearing. It is considered as a first choice of treatment in several elderly patients with end-stage ankle osteoarthritis, primarily in elderly patients with physical demands and lower expectations.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is estimated to witness potential growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing geriatric population and the rising demand for joint replacement procedures. As per the United Nations Population Fund (UNPF), in Asia-Pacific, the number of aged people is increasing at an unprecedented rate. By 2050, 1 in 4 people in the region will be more than 60 years old. This is the major factor for the increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis in the region, which in turn, will likely accelerate the demand for total ankle replacement.
- Corin Group
- DT MedTech, LLC
- Exactech, Inc.
- In2Bones SAS
- Integra LifeSciences Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- MatOrtho Ltd.
- Smith and Nephew plc
- Stryker Corp.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Global Total Ankle Replacement Market Research and Analysis, By Design
- Global Total Ankle Replacement Market Research and Analysis, By Material
- Global Total Ankle Replacement Market Research and Analysis, By Application
The Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global total ankle replacement market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global total ankle replacement market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global total ankle replacement market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Company Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.1. Stryker Corp.
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
3.3.2. Integra LifeSciences Corp.
22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
3.3.3. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
3.3.4. Exactech, Inc.
22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
3.3.5. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Total Ankle Replacement Market by Design
5.1.1. BOX Total Ankle Replacement
5.1.2. Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (STAR)
5.1.3. Mobility Total Ankle Replacement
5.1.4. Zenith Total Ankle Replacement
5.1.5. Salto Total Ankle Replacement
5.1.6. Hintegra Total Ankle Replacement
5.2. Global Total Ankle Replacement Market by Material
5.3. Global Total Ankle Replacement Market by Application
5.3.2. Rheumatoid Arthritis
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ffx5aw