LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the yeast market and it is poised to grow by USD 7.06 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AB Mauri Ltd., AngelYeast Co. Ltd., Associated British Foods Plc, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Heilongjiang Jiuding Yeast Co. Ltd., Lallemand Inc., Lesaffre & Cie, Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd., Pacific Ethanol Inc., and Pak Group are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Launch of new F&B products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Yeast Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Yeast Market is segmented as below:
- Food And Beverage
- Feed And Other Yeast Application
- Baker's Yeast
- Brewer's Yeast
- Feed Yeast
- Bio-ethanol Yeast
- Other Yeast
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41662
Yeast Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our yeast market report covers the following areas:
- Yeast Market size
- Yeast Market trends
- Yeast Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growing demand for organic yeast offerings as one of the prime reasons driving the yeast market growth during the next few years.
Yeast Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the yeast market, including some of the vendors such as AB Mauri Ltd., AngelYeast Co. Ltd., Associated British Foods Plc, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Heilongjiang Jiuding Yeast Co. Ltd., Lallemand Inc., Lesaffre & Cie, Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd., Pacific Ethanol Inc., and Pak Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the yeast market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Yeast Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist yeast market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the yeast market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the yeast market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of yeast market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Food and Beverage - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Feed and other yeast application - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Baker's Yeast - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Brewer's Yeast - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Feed Yeast - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Bio-ethanol Yeast - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other Yeast - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- AB Mauri Ltd.
- AngelYeast Co. Ltd.
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Heilongjiang Jiuding Yeast Co. Ltd.
- Lallemand Inc.
- Lesaffre & Cie
- Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd.
- Pacific Ethanol Inc.
- Pak Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.