DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Custody Services Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Custody services market.
The global custody services market reached a value of nearly $30.7 billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% since 2015. The market is expected to decline from $30.7 billion in 2019 to $27.0 billion in 2020 at a rate of -12.2%.
The decline is mainly due to lockdown and social distancing norms imposed by various countries and economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2021 ad reach $34.6 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
The custody services market is segmented by type into equity, fixed income, alternative assets and others. The equity market was the largest segment of the custody services market segmented by type, accounting for 56.5% of the total in 2019. Going forward, the alternative assets and others segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the custody services market, at a CAGR of 8.7%.
The coronavirus outbreak has forced custody service providers to remodel and adapt their business plans and highlight resilience to their investors and clients. For a company operating in the custody services market, investor money flows and returns are dependent on corporate responses to crisis management decisions. Companies who publicly protected their employees and secured their supply chain experienced higher institutional money flows and less negative returns. Further, firms that repurposed their operations to provide in-demand solutions to the pandemic experienced a significant positive impact on returns.
The custody services market is highly concentrated, with a large number of small players. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 53.97% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include State Street Corporation, The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Northern Trust Corporation and BNP Paribas S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Custody Services Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Custody Services Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Segmentation By Type
7.1.2. Fixed Income
7.1.3. Alternative Assets and Others
8. Custody Services Market, Supply Chain Analysis
8.1.1. Real Estate, Building And Infrastructure Developers
8.1.2. Office Equipment And Utilities Suppliers
8.1.3. Hardware And Software Suppliers
8.1.4. Human Resources
8.2. Custody Service Providers
8.3. Other Service Providers
9. Custody Services Market, Product/Service Analysis - Product/Service Examples
10. Custody Services Market Customer Information
10.1. Technological Advances Can Impact Financial Services
10.2. Asset Managers Are Dissatisfied By The Digital Capabilities Provided By The Service Providers
10.3. Cyber Threat To Digital Custodian Companies
11. Custody Services Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Implementation Of Blockchain Technology
11.2. Investments In Distributed Ledger Technology
11.3. Increasing Merger And Acquisition Activity
11.4. Data Management
11.5. Investments In Cybersecurity
11.6. Increased Investment In Robotic Process Automation
12. COVID Impact On Custody Services Market
12.1. Reactions Of Top Companies In The Custody Services Market
12.1.1. State Street Helps Central Banks Assess The Economic Impact of COVID-19
12.1.2. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation's (BNY Mellon) Initiatives
12.1.3. Northern Trust Corporation's Relief Efforts
13. Global Custody Services Market Size And Growth
13.1. Market Size
13.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 - 2019, Value ($ Billion)
13.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 2015 - 2019
13.2.2. Restraints On The Market 2015 - 2019
13.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 - 2023, 2025F, 2030F Value ($ Billion)
13.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 2019 - 2023
13.3.2. Restraints On The Market 2019 - 2023
14. Custody Services Market, Regional Analysis
14.1. Global Custody Services Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
14.2. Global Custody Services Market, 2015 - 2023, Historic And Forecast, By Region
14.3. Global Custody Services Market, 2019-2023, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
15. Global Custody Services Market Segmentation
15.1. Global Custody Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
15.1.1. Fixed Income
15.1.3. Alternative assets And Others
16. Global Custody Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
- Absa Group Limited
- Aljazira Capital
- Altree Custody Services
- Arqaam Capital
- Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA Securities)
- Bank of China
- Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
- Blackrock Inc- Brazil
- BNP Paribas S.A.
- Bolsa de Valores de Lima (BVL), AFP Integra S.A., Banco BICE
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- BTG Pactual
- Citigroup Inc.
- Credit Suisse
- Deposito Centralizado de Valores de Colombia Deceval S.A
- Deutsche Bank AG
- General Mills, Inc
- HC Securities & Investment
- HSBC Holdings plc
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/99yh3p