LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the frequency counter market and it is poised to grow by USD 0.62 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024 on COVID-19 Impact
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. Who are the major end-users segments in the frequency counter market?
A. Communication, Aerospace, and Others
2. How big is the industry?
A. The year-over-year growth for 2019 is estimated at 6.80% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 0.62 billion.
3. Which end-user segment represents the highest market share?
A. The communication segment will account for the highest share.
4. What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Demand for LTE technologies is one of the key factors driving the market.
5. Who are the top players in the market?
A. B&K Precision, Danaher, Keysight Technologies, National Instruments, and ROHDE&SCHWARZ.
The demand for LTE technologies will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Frequency Counter Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Frequency Counter Market is segmented as below:
- The Americas
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30398
Frequency Counter Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our frequency counter market report covers the following areas:
- Frequency Counter Market size
- Frequency Counter Market trends
- Frequency Counter Market analysis
This study identifies demand for outsourcing as one of the prime reasons driving the frequency counter market growth during the next few years.
Frequency Counter Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the frequency counter market, including some of the vendors such as B&K Precision, Danaher, Keysight Technologies, National Instruments, and ROHDE&SCHWARZ. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the frequency counter market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Frequency Counter Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist frequency counter market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the frequency counter market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the frequency counter market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of frequency counter market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Communication - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Aerospace - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Bench-top - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Handheld (Portable) - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- The proliferation of application-specific frequency counters
- Demand for advanced software solutions
- Demand for outsourcing
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- B&K Precision
- Keysight Technologies
- National Instruments
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.