DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product; Application, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global viral vector & plasmid DNA manufacturing market is expected to reach US$ US$ 2, 247.7 million by 2027 from US$ 459.4 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Driving factors such as growing awareness of gene therapy, increasing prevalence of genetic disorders and infectious diseases across the world are expected to upsurge the market growth. Additionally, growth in the global healthcare market is likely to have a positive impact on the market in coming years. However the high cost associated with gene therapy is the major factor hindering the market growth.
Gene therapies offer an effective way for the treatment of genetic diseases, the acceptance and awareness of gene therapy continues to grow, especially in developed regions. The increase in awareness of gene therapies leads to market entry of new and established players for manufacturing various gene therapy technologies. For instance, according to a study published by Alliance for Regenerative Medicine in 2018, the number of gene therapy-related clinical trials witnessed growth of an estimated 18.0% compared to the previous year across the world. This growth in the number of clinical trials indicates rise in awareness and massive investments.
Established companies, healthcare organizations, and research institutes are focusing on spreading awareness related to gene therapies as they offer a modern way of disease treatment. For instance, in 2018, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine announced the launch of a new foundation to promote comprehensive understanding and acceptance of gene therapies. This newly formed organization will work to grow public awareness and benefits of certain gene therapy-based aspects such as cell therapy, tissue-engineering, gene editing, and organ regeneration.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Growing Awareness of Gene Therapy
- Increasing Prevalence of Genetic Disorders and Infectious Diseases
- High Cost Associated with Gene Therapies
- Increasing Funding for Gene Therapies
Integration of Advanced Computing Technologies
- Brammer Bio
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Cobra Biologics
- Kaneka Eurogentec S.A.
- Spark Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rok009