DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Camping and Caravanning Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global camping and caravanning market.
The global camping and caravanning market reached a value of nearly $49.9 billion in 2019, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% since 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% to nearly $66.7 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Growth in the historic period resulted from cheaper alternative to traditional vacations, rise in disposable income, rapid technological advances and increased aging population and early retirement. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were Natural disasters and availability of other domestic and international tourism alternatives.
Going forward, increasing millennial preference for camping, rising participation in outdoor activities, favorable government initiatives and increasing spend on leisure will drive growth. Factors that could hinder the growth of the camping and caravanning market in the future include travel restrictions, political uncertainties/adversities, climate change effects due to global warming and opposition from NGOs and Greenpeace activists for recreational activities in campgrounds and RV camps.
North America was the largest region in the camping and caravanning market, accounting for 40.4% of the global market in 2019. It was followed by Western Europe, Asia-Pacific and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest growing regions in the camping and caravanning market will be Asia-Pacific and Africa, where growth will be at CAGRs of 12.1% and 10.6% respectively. These will be followed by South America and the Middle East, where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 9.6% and 8.9% respectively.
The global camping and caravanning market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 6.4% of the total market in 2018. Major players in the market include Bourne Leisure Holdings Limited, Sun Communities, Equity Lifestyle Properties, Parkdean Holidays Limited, Kampgrounds Of America, Inc. and others.
The top opportunities in the global camping and caravanning market will arise in the recreational and vacation camps segment which will gain $11.3 billion of global annual sales by 2023. The camping and caravanning market size will gain the most in China at $3.8 billion.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Camping And Caravanning Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Camping And Caravanning Market Characteristics
8. Camping And Caravanning Market, Supply Chain Analysis
9. Camping And Caravanning Market, Service Analysis -Service Examples
10. Camping And Caravanning Market Customer Information
11. Camping And Caravanning Market Trends And Strategies
12. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Size And Growth
13. Camping And Caravanning Market, Regional Analysis
14. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Segmentation
15. Global Camping And Caravanning Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
- Alaskan Anglers RV Park
- Banyan Tree Al Wadi
- Bourne Leisure Holdings Limited
- Camping Flamboyant
- Camping Pod Lasem
- Discovery Parks Private Limited
- Duncans Mills camping club
- Elangeni Holiday Resort
- Equity Lifestyle Properties
- European Camping Group
- Fallen Rock RV Parke & Campground
- George Country Resort
- Green Fountain Caravan Resort
- Jellystone Park
- Kampgrounds Of America, Inc.
- Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park
- Koppisol Holiday Resort
- Mbizi Game Lodge & Spa
- Normandy Farms
- Parkdean Holidays Limited
- Prefab Caravan
- Queensburgh Caravan Park
- Sun Communities
- The Golden Nugget RV Park
- Top Parks
- Victoria Bay Caravan Park
Zion River Resort
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ibwk0o