LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the video streaming software market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.38 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 19% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Brightcove Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Mirillis Ltd., NCH Software Inc., NVIDIA Corp., Panopto Inc., SplitmediaLabs Ltd., Telestream LLC, and Wowza Media Systems LLC are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The availability of improved digital infrastructure has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the growing privacy and security concerns might hamper market growth.
Video Streaming Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Video Streaming Software Market is segmented as below:
- Video On Demand
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40719
Video Streaming Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our video streaming software market report covers the following areas:
- Video Streaming Software Market size
- Video Streaming Software Market trends
- Video Streaming Software Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increased application of artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning (DL), and machine learning (ML) technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the video streaming software market growth during the next few years.
Video Streaming Software Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the video streaming software market, including some of the vendors such as Brightcove Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Mirillis Ltd., NCH Software Inc., NVIDIA Corp., Panopto Inc., SplitmediaLabs Ltd., Telestream LLC, and Wowza Media Systems LLC. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the video streaming software market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Video Streaming Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist video streaming software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the video streaming software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the video streaming software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of video streaming software market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY STREAMING TYPE
- Market segmentation by streaming type
- Comparison by streaming type
- Video on demand - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Live - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by streaming type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing number of video streaming service providers
- Increased application of artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning (DL), and machine learning (ML) technologies
- Expansion in the variety of streaming contents
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Brightcove Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Mirillis Ltd.
- NCH Software Inc.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Panopto Inc.
- SplitmediaLabs Ltd.
- Telestream LLC
- Wowza Media Systems LLC
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.