DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Car Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global connected car market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global connected car market to grow with a CAGR of 21.3% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on connected car market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on connected car market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global connected car market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global connected car market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the connected car market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the connected car market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global connected car market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rising demand for smart phones, constant connectivity and increase in dependency on technology
- Growing demand for connected car concept, high speed internet and navigation tools
- Growing concern for data safety and security such as unauthorized access for mobiles
- Technological innovations driver assistances systems and favorable government regulations
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Harman International Industries, Inc.
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Visteon CorporationVisteon Corporation
- Alcatel Lucent Enterprise
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Delphi Automotive
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7apu5o