LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the ice cream market and it is poised to grow by $ 20.2 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fairly fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agropur Co-operative, Blue Bell Creameries LP, Dunkin' Brands Group Inc., Froneri Ltd., Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., Mars Inc., Nestlé SA, New Forest Ice Cream Ltd., Unilever Group, and Wells Enterprises Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing launch of new products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Ice Cream Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Ice Cream Market is segmented as below:
- Supermarkets And Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40258
Ice Cream Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our ice cream market report covers the following areas:
- Ice Cream Market size
- Ice Cream Market trends
- Ice Cream Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing popularity of plant-based ice creams as one of the prime reasons driving the ice cream market growth during the next few years.
Ice Cream Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the ice cream market, including some of the vendors such as Agropur Co-operative, Blue Bell Creameries LP, Dunkin' Brands Group Inc., Froneri Ltd., Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., Mars Inc., Nestlé SA, New Forest Ice Cream Ltd., Unilever Group, and Wells Enterprises Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Ice Cream Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Ice Cream Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ice cream market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ice cream market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ice cream market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ice cream market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Impulse - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Take-home - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Artisanal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Specialty stores
- Independent retailers
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising investments by market vendors
- Increasing popularity of plant-based ice creams
- New advertisement campaigns
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agropur Co-operative
- Blue Bell Creameries LP
- Dunkin' Brands Group Inc.
- Froneri Ltd.
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Mars Inc.
- Nestlé SA
- New Forest Ice Cream Ltd.
- Unilever Group
- Wells Enterprises, Inc.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.