LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the USB car charger market and it is poised to grow by $95.35 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Belkin International Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Targus Inc., and Xiaomi Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rising penetration of smartphones and access to internet has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
USB Car Charger Market is segmented as below:
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43578
USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our usb car charger market report covers the following areas:
- USB Car Charger Market size
- USB Car Charger Market trends
- USB Car Charger Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for smart wearables and IoT devices as one of the prime reasons driving the USB car charger market growth during the next few years.
USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the USB Car Charger Market, including some of the vendors such as Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Belkin International Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Targus Inc., and Xiaomi Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the USB Car Charger Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist usb car charger market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the usb car charger market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the usb car charger market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of usb car charger market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- USB 2.0 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- USB 3.0 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Belkin International Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Targus Inc.
- Xiaomi Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.