LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the supplements market in US and it is poised to grow by $15.14 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Amway Corp ., ECNutra, Glanbia Plc, GNC Holdings Inc., Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., SDC Nutrition Inc., Supplement Manufacturing Partner Inc., and The Carlyle Group Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rise in awareness through social media marketing has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, stringent government regulation might hamper market growth.
Supplements market in US 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Supplements market in US is segmented as below:
- Sports Nutrition
- Herbal and Botanical Supplements
- Meal Replacement Supplements
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43587
Supplements market in US 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our supplements market in US report covers the following areas:
- Supplements market in US size
- Supplements market in US trends
- Supplements market in US industry analysis
This study identifies increased participation in sports and fitness activities as one of the prime reasons driving the supplements market in US growth during the next few years.
Supplements market in US 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the supplements Market in US, including some of the vendors such as Amway Corp ., ECNutra, Glanbia Plc, GNC Holdings Inc., Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., SDC Nutrition Inc., Supplement Manufacturing Partner Inc., and The Carlyle Group Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the supplements market in US are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Supplements market in US 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist supplements market in US growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the supplements market in US size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the supplements market in us
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of supplements market in US vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Force Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Vitamin - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sports nutrition - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Herbal and botanical supplements - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Meal replacement supplements - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Retail outlets - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online stores - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Customer landscape
- Volume driver – Demand-led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amway Corp.
- Glanbia Plc
- GNC Holdings Inc.
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.
- Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- SDC Nutrition Inc.
- Supplement Manufacturing Partner Inc.
- The Carlyle Group Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.