LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the robotics market in personal and homecare sector and it is poised to grow by USD 1.93 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 76% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Blue Frog Robotics SAS, F&P Robotics AG, Jibo Inc., LG Electronics Inc., PARO Robots US Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Robot Care Systems BV, SoftBank Group Corp., Sony Corp., and UBTECH Robotics Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Emergence of low-price robotic solutions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector 2020-2024: Segmentation
Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector is segmented as below:
- Companion Robots
- Emotional Therapy Robots
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40867
Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our robotics market in personal and homecare sector report covers the following areas:
- Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector size
- Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector trends
- Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector industry analysis
This study identifies the growing use of artificial intelligence as one of the prime reasons driving the robotics market growth in personal and homecare sector during the next few years.
Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the robotics market in personal and homecare sector, including some of the vendors such as Blue Frog Robotics SAS, F&P Robotics AG, Jibo Inc., LG Electronics Inc., PARO Robots US Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Robot Care Systems BV, SoftBank Group Corp., Sony Corp., and UBTECH Robotics Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the robotics market in personal and homecare sector are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist robotics market growth in personal and homecare sector during the next five years
- Estimation of the robotics market size in personal and homecare sector and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the robotics market in personal and homecare sector
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of robotics market vendors in personal and homecare sector
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Companion robots - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Emotional therapy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Geographic segmentation
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Blue Frog Robotics SAS
- F&P Robotics AG
- Jibo Inc.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- PARO Robots US Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Robot Care Systems BV
- SoftBank Group Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- UBTECH Robotics, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.