DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Surfactant Market - Analysis by Type (Anionic, Non-ionic, Cationic, Amphoteric), by Application, by Region, by Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights, COVID-19, Implications, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Surfactant Market was valued at USD 38198.5 million in the year 2019.
The increase in the number of well-informed customer base, rise in personal hygiene and cleanliness awareness worldwide, changing lifestyle, inclination towards self-grooming, increase in purchasing power, augmented spending on skin care, hair care, oral care and home care products are some of the factors driving the market and anticipated to infuse growth in the market for surfactant during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Anionic Surfactants are anticipated to grow as it has high foam, dirt removal and excellent dispersing and emulsifying properties due to which it pick up footing because of the substantial upliftment in demand driven by the equal development in end use applications such as home care, building and development, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, oil and gas industry and some more industries. Therefore, anionic surfactants are expected to grow further in the market. Furthermore, the contagion positioned huge awareness and importance of personal hygiene and cleanliness of home care, institutional and industrial cleaning all over the world due to which the demand for detergents, hand wash, soaps, sanitizers have risen tremendously, thereby facilitating market of surfactants.
On the basis of Application, Personal Care segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth owing to entrance of new shoppers in the mass items segments and up-gradation of existing clients from mass to masstige and from masstige to renowned or prestige items that consists of various skin care, hair care and oral care items. In all cases, the demand for the items will enhance and accelerate the market growth of surfactants.
Furthermore, the rise in demand for different personal care items, for instance, child care items, haircare, gels, creams, and skincare products are driving the development of the personal care fragment in the worldwide market. Moreover, expanding eco-accommodating individual care items as a result of rising mindfulness among people is additionally a factor supporting the development of this segment. Furthermore, rising grooming awareness in the most populous countries like India and China will be driving the demand for surfactants.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Surfactant market By Value and By Volume.
- The report analyses Surfactant Market By Type (Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants).
- The report assesses the Surfactant market By Application (Home Care, Personal Care, Industrial Cleaning, Others).
- The Global Surfactant Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, China, India, Japan, Thailand).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Type, Application and Region. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report presents the analysis of Surfactant market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Surfactant Market: Product Outlook
4. Global Surfactant Market: Sizing and Forecast
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2015-2025
4.2 Market Size, By Volume, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Surfactant Market Segmentation By Type (By Value)
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Surfactant Market - By Type
5.2 By Anionic Surfactants- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.3 By Nonionic Surfactants- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.4 By Cationic Surfactants- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.5 By Amphoteric Surfactants- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6. Global Surfactant Market Segmentation By Application (By Value)
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Surfactant Market - By Application
6.2 By Home Care - Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.3 By Personal Care - Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.4 By Industrial Cleaning- Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.5 By Others - Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
7. Global Surfactant Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Surfactant: By Region
8. North America Surfactant Market: Segmentation By Type and Application (2020-2025)
9. Europe Surfactant Market: Segmentation By Type and Application (2020-2025)
10. APAC Surfactant Market: Segmentation By Type and Application (2020-2025)
11. Global Surfactant Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Surfactant Market Drivers
11.2 Global Surfactant Market Restraints
11.3 Global Surfactant Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness
12.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Surfactant Market - By Type (Year 2025)
12.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Surfactant Market - By Application (Year 2025)
12.3 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Surfactant Market - By Region, By Value, (Year-2025)
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
13.2 Market Share Analysis
14. Company Analysis (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
14.1 Aarti Industries Ltd
14.2 The Dow Chemical Company
14.3 Evonik Industries AG
14.4 Lion Corporation
14.6 Galaxy Surfactant Ltd
14.7 Stepan Company
14.9 Croda International plc
14.10 DKS Co Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k2ef0k