DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Egg Protein Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global egg protein market to grow with a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global egg protein market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on egg protein market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the egg protein market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global egg protein market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global egg protein market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- A surge in the number of sports activities and surge in demand for performance nutrition and beverages
- Growing awareness among consumers about nutritional food
- The surge in the number of health-conscious people globally
- Easy availability of alternative protein sources in place of egg protein
- New product launches in the egg protein market with different flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, and others
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the egg protein market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the egg protein market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global egg protein market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Egg Protein Market Highlights
2.2. Egg Protein Market Projection
2.3. Egg Protein Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Egg Protein Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-use
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Egg Protein Market
4. Egg Protein Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Egg Protein Market by Type
5.1. Whole Egg Powder
5.2. Egg White Powder
5.3. Egg Yolk Powder
6. Global Egg Protein Market by End-use
6.1. Protein and Nutritional Bars
6.2. Bakery and Confectionery
6.3. Breakfast Cereals
6.4. Meat Analogs
6.5. Dairy and Deserts
6.6. Sports Nutrition
6.7. Infant Nutrition
6.8. Other End-use
7. Global Egg Protein Market by Region
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Egg Protein Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Egg Protein Market by End-use
7.1.3. North America Egg Protein Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Egg Protein Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Kewpie Corporation
8.2.2. Cargill Inc.
8.2.3. Davisco Foods International Inc
8.2.4. Sanovo Technology Group
8.2.5. Interovo Egg Group B.V.
8.2.6. Eierhandel Wulro B.V.
8.2.7. Igreca S.A.S.
8.2.8. Adriaan Goede B.V.
8.2.9. Rembrandt Enterprises Inc.
8.2.10. Rose Acre Farms Inc.
8.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c3ohjl