VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Traction Guest, the global leader in cloud-based enterprise visitor management systems (VMS), today announced that it is offering its platform to long-term care facilities on a grant basis for those that cannot afford to invest in this type of technology. The initiative is a part of the company’s Guest for Good program, providing care homes the ability to better protect their populations during the COVID-19 pandemic. By installing a visitor management system with touchless sign-in and sign-out, high-risk care facilities can provide a safe, secure and efficient onsite experience for visitors while keeping residents and employees safe.
As regions are starting to allow visitors into long-term care facilities, there are a number of requirements that must be followed. “It’s been extraordinarily difficult for care home residents to be separated from their loved ones during the COVID-19 crisis. Our Guest for Good long-term care initiative is a top priority as we execute our mission to help people stay safe,” said Keith Metcalfe, CEO at Traction Guest. “We recognize the importance of the human connection and are committed to equipping high-risk care homes with our solution to assist in managing the flow of visitors. By providing a seamless way to pre-screen for medical symptoms, digitally invite visitors and enable touchless entry, we hope to safely reconnect families and friends.”
Through the Guest for Good program, qualified care homes can gain access to Traction Guest’s visitor management platform with ZeroTouch™ capabilities:
- Screening tools provide care facilities with a secure way to invite and pre-screen visitors before granting onsite access. If an individual is deemed high risk, their invitation is revoked. In addition, they are flagged on a watchlist and all care facility team members are notified if the visitor decides to show up anyway.
- The registration portal is an easy-to-deploy touchless solution that enforces pandemic-prevention protocols and stringent entry and exit policies. It allows care facilities to comply with the latest local mandates with ease.
- QR codes are provided to visitors ahead of a scheduled visit and are scanned in the lobby upon arrival. This enables a fully touchless sign-in experience.
- Videos or instructions can be provided during the invitation and screening process, so that every visitor is educated on the proper visit procedures and personal protective equipment (PPE) usage.
- When a person tests positive for COVID-19, it is critical to inform visitors and residents. Visitor forensics allows frontline workers to identify and communicate the risk to exposed parties.
- Care homes that need to track contractors and health care providers can quickly conduct contact tracing including which facilities were visited and who they interacted with.
- Provide a ‘roll call’ and evacuation notification in the event of a need to evacuate the facility.
- Decrease the check in time for faster queue management and fewer exposure windows.
- Preregistration can assist in capacity planning to ensure that location specific visitor limitations are complied with.
Traction Guest’s platform will be available via grants to care facilities with budgetary constraints in North America and Europe for up to one year. To submit your application, email Guest For Good at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Traction Guest
Traction Guest, the leader in enterprise employee and visitor management, empowers businesses across five continents and dozens of industries to make onsite experiences safe, secure and effortless. Today, top global brands rely on the highly customizable platform to deliver unparalleled security and an intuitive visit experience across multiple entry points. For further information, visit www.tractionguest.com.