DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Technology Solutions - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report analyzes specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses on the opportunity for smart innovations to help retailers, foodservice providers, and consumer brands.
In order to stand out from the competition, brands and government bodies are looking at digital platforms such as smartphone applications, individual websites, and VR to specifically tackle the new lifestyle norms of COVID-19.
- Brands should be selective in which technology solution aligns best with their business model.
- VR solutions prove to be an attractive option in retail, consumer, and foodservice as they provide a familiar setting, especially for those who are most vulnerable.
- Smart apps and online websites shows an opportunity to target digital-savvy consumers who are looking for convenience in their shopping experience.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered
1. COVID-19 Case Study: Technology Solutions
- Key Take-Outs
- Estee Lauder
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut
- Whole Foods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/63zzl1