OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In the Leader's issue in July, Best's Review presents our ranking of the top global insurance brokers, AM Best data ranking top insurers across industry sectors, and offers a look at how industry leaders are managing off-site workforces.
- In “Remote Access,” Best’s Review speaks with several industry chief executive officers about what they have learned managing remote workforces.
- Find out how the brokers rank based on 2019 total revenue in “Top Global Insurance Brokers.”
- For the life insurance industry, the COVID-19 shutdowns also forced quick and dramatic change. In “Making the Jump,” Best’s Review examines the progress life insurers have made in accelerated underwriting and digital sales processes.
- “Standing the Test of Time” provides a look at insurers that have maintained a Best’s financial strength rating of A or higher for at least 50 years and at least 75 years.
- Best’s Review provides coverage of an AM Best webinar, “AM Best Panel: COVID-19 Stress Testing Results and Next Steps.” The webinar was held in conjunction with the release of Best’s Special Report, “Stress Testing Rated Companies for COVID-19.”
The pandemic has had an impact on various areas of the insurance industry and will force many insurers to reassess coverages and operations. Watch for our upcoming “COVID-19: Insurance Industry Transformed” panel discussions. Top industry leaders will share their thoughts about the pandemic and its impact on the insurance industry, and will air on AMBestTV beginning August 17, with in-depth coverage in the September issue of Best’s Review.
Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available at www.bestreview.com.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2020 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.