DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insurance in Brazil: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sector Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in the Insurance Industry in Brazil.
It provides historical values for the Brazilian insurance industry over the 2015-2019 review period, and pre COVID-19 projected and revised figures for the 2019-2023 forecast period. It offers an impact analysis of the key categories due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the Brazilian insurance industry, and market forecasts and revised forecasts to 2023.
- Economic Impact.
- Impact of COVID-19 outbreak in the Brazilian insurance industry.
- Key measures undertaken at both policy and regulatory level.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the key dynamics, trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Key Topics Covered
- COVID-19 Update
- Insurance Industry: Market Sizing and Forecasts
- Impact Assessment
- Life and General Insurance
- Life Insurance Lines of Business
- General Insurance Lines of Business
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dwc53k