DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "5G Services Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global 5G services market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global 5G services market to grow with a CAGR of 35.6% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on 5G services market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on 5G services market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global 5G services market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global 5G services market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the 5G services market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the 5G services market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global 5G services market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rising demand for high speed and rapid development of connected IoT devices
- Rising dependency on machine to machine connected networking and increasing demand for broadband services
- High cost involved in high speed networking
- Increasing merger and acquisitions among key players offering benefits to end users
- AT&T Inc.
- BT Group plc
- China Mobile Ltd.
- China Telecom Corporation Limited
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- KT Corporation
- Saudi Telecom Company
- Deutsche Telekom Group
- SK Telecom Co., Ltd.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atvcpj