DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report on the cosmetics & toiletries industry in China provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures sector distribution data and companies market shares.
The Chinese cosmetics & toiletries industry was led by the skincare sector in value terms, while make-up sector is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading channel for distribution of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country. Flexible packaging was the commonly used pack material in the industry. older young adults (aged 25-34 years) accounted for the highest consumption of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country.
Procter & Gamble, L'Oreal, and Unilever are the leading players in the industry.
- Industry data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Sector coverage: Value and volume growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, vending machines and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, carton-folding, stand up pouch, blister pack, aerosol, wrapper, film, specialty container, tray, box, foil and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off, twist off, sports cap, film, lever closure, stopper, foil and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, blister pack, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap and other primary outer types.
- The per capita consumption of cosmetics & toiletries is lower in China compared to the both global and regional levels in 2019
- The per capita consumption of feminine hygiene products was higher than other cosmetics & toiletries sectors in 2019
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the China cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Private labels are growing at a higher CAGR than brands in the Chinese cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Flexible packaging is the commonly used pack material in the Chinese cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Older young adults (aged 25-34 years) account for the leading share in the consumption of cosmetics & toiletries in China
Key Topics Covered
Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of China in the global and Asia-Pacific markets
- Growth analysis of China compared to other leading countries in the Asia-Pacific market
- PCC and PCE of China compared to global and Asia-Pacific market
Part 2: Industry Deepdive
- China cosmetics & toiletries industry snapshot
- Market size analysis
- Cross-sector comparison - value growth analysis and sector winners and losers
- Cross-sector comparison - volume growth analysis and sector winners and losers
Part 3: Sector Deepdive
- Per capita consumption analysis by sector
- Market size analysis-sector: feminine hygiene
- Market size analysis-sector: fragrances
- Market size analysis-sector: haircare
- Market size analysis-sector: make-up
- Market size analysis-sector: male toiletries
- Market size analysis-sector: oral hygiene
- Market size analysis-sector: personal hygiene
- Market size analysis-sector: skincare
- Market size analysis-sector: suncare
Part 4: Distribution Analysis
- Channel share analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
- Leading companies value share
- Brand share analysis of top five companies
- Brand share analysis of top five companies by sector
- Private label share analysis by sector
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by sector
Part 6: Packaging Analysis
- Pack material growth analysis - Pack type growth analysis
- Closure type growth analysis
- Primary outer type growth analysis
Part 7: City Deepdive
- Market size analysis of top 10 cities
- Market size analysis of top 10 cities by sector
- Leading cities contribution to volume growth
Part 8: Consumergraphics
- Demographic analysis
Part 9: Macroeconomic Analysis
- GDP growth and inflation
- Population growth
- Labor market trend
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- China risk index (GCRI) 2019
- China risk analysis - compared to global and Asia-Pacific markets
- Procter & Gamble
- L'Oreal SA
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Beiersdorf AG
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Shiseido Company
- Amway Corporation
- Hengan International Group Co. Ltd.
- Unicharm Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4dax5j