LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the wasabi market and it is poised to grow by USD 296.98 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Wasabi Market Download free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Clearspring Ltd., KINJIRUSHI Co. Ltd., Marui & Co. Ltd., Mountain View Wasabi, Oregon Coast Wasabi and Frog Eyes Wasabi, Real Wasabi LLC, S&B Foods Inc., TexasRealFood Inc., The Wasabi Co., and Wasabi Essentials Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Demand for Japanese cuisine has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/wasabi-market-industry-analysis
Wasabi Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Wasabi Market is segmented as below:
- Food and Beverages
- Medical and Nutraceuticals
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40482
Wasabi Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our wasabi market report covers the following areas:
- Wasabi Market Size
- Wasabi Market Trends
- Wasabi Market Analysis
This study identifies rising awareness about the health benefits of wasabi as one of the prime reasons driving the wasabi market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Wasabi Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wasabi market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wasabi market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wasabi market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wasabi market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Medical and nutraceuticals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Clearspring Ltd.
- KINJIRUSHI Co. Ltd.
- Marui & Co. Ltd.
- Mountain View Wasabi
- Oregon Coast Wasabi and Frog Eyes Wasabi
- Real Wasabi LLC
- S&B Foods, Inc.
- TexasRealFood Inc.
- The Wasabi Co.
- Wasabi Essentials Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.