DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bio-Ketones Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global bio-ketones market is expected to grow with a CAGR greater than 10% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing demand from the cosmetics and personal care industry. However, scarcity of raw materials is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- Bio Brands LLC
- Caldic B.V.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Fitz Chem LLC
- Genomatica, Inc
- Green Biologics Limited
- Merck KGaA
Key Market Trends
Bio PEEK to Dominate the Market
- The bio PEEK product type accounts for the largest market share in the global bio-ketones market currently.
- PEEK is highly used in the automotive industry as a replacement of metals as it helps in the reduction of the automobile, which, in turn, leads to further fuel efficiency.
- Features, such as an increase in performance and weight minimization of in-engine components this coupled with the growth in the automotive industry has made bio PEEK market take a substantial lead in the bio-ketones market.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Bio PEEK is likely to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Currently, Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest share of the global bio-ketones market owing to the high demand from countries like China, India, and Japan.
- The bio-ketones market in China is growing at a high rate owing to the huge demand from the pharmaceutical industry in China.
- Moreover, with the increasing demand for paints & coatings from the construction sector China, India, Thailand, and Indonesia, the demand for bio-ketones is expected to grow at a high rate in the coming years.
- However, the declining automotive production is likely to have a negative effect on the growth of the market studied in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry
4.1.2 Supporting Government Regulations for the Use of Bio-products
4.2.1 Scarcity of Raw Materials
4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Bio MEK
5.1.2 Bio PEEK
5.1.3 Bio Acetone
5.1.4 Other Product Types
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Paints and Coatings
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i212xl