DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Abrasion Resistant Coatings - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Abrasion Resistant Coatings market worldwide will grow by a projected US$2.9 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6%. Metal/ Ceramic Based Coatings, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 6.7% and reach a market size of US$3.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Metal/ Ceramic Based Coatings market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 4.8% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$87.2 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$84.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Metal/ Ceramic Based Coatings segment will reach a market size of US$144.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Abrasion Resistant Coatings market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 10% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$770.1 Million in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Abrasion Resistant Coatings market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Arkema Group
- Evonik Industries AG
- Hempel A/S
- Jotul AS
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc.
- Saint-Gobain SA
- Sika AG
The Sherwin-Williams Company
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Abrasion Resistant Coatings Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Use of Abrasion - Resistant Ceramic Coatings in Industrial Applications
- PVD and PACVD Coatings Gain Traction in the Aerospace Industry
- Growing Role of Coatings in Aerospace Industry
- Resurgence in Oil and Gas Activity Spurs Demand for Abrasion Resistant Coatings
- Rise in Demand for Abrasion Resistant Coatings in Automotive Sector
- E&P Investment in Oil and gas Industry : 2015-2019
- Global Drilling Activity by Region: 2018
- Number of Offshore Projects Approved by Type: 2015-2018
- Abrasion Resistant Coatings Find Increasing Application in the Construction and Infrastructure Industry to Minimize Repair and Maintenance Costs
- Annual Growth Estimates for Global Construction Industry: 2009-2019
Annual Growth Estimates for Global Residential Construction Industry in Select Markets : 2017-2019
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bonjct