DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Organic Cosmetics Market By Product Type (Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Fragrances, Make up, Others), By Gender (Male v/s Female), By Distribution Channel (Beauty Parlours/Salons, Retail Stores, Online), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Organic Cosmetics Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period. The Global Organic Cosmetics Market is driven by the increasing awareness among the consumers pertaining to the chemicals present in the cosmetics and their impact on skin and cosmetics. This has drastically increased the demand for ecofriendly cosmetics which are of natural origin. This in turn is expected to positively influence the market growth through 2025.
Additionally, supportive government policies and regulations supporting the manufacture of organic cosmetics over the chemical counterparts is further expected to propel the market growth over the next few years. Furthermore, factors such as increasing spending on health & hygiene products, growing working women population, among others are expected to spur the market growth. However, shorter shelf life of organic cosmetics can hamper the market growth during forecast period. Besides, availability of treatment options for skin, hair and oral care further restrict the market growth.
Moreover, the sudden outbreak and spread of pandemic COVID-19 has significantly hit the organic cosmetics market. The consumer spending on organic cosmetics has gone down and a shift in consumer behavior is observed towards the products having low risks of contamination and having longer shelf life. While, the brands are trying to improve their supply chain and are strengthening their e-commerce channels, but lockdown has drastically increased the demand-supply gap.
Regionally, the organic cosmetics market has been segmented into various regions including Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is expected to dominate the overall organic cosmetics market owing to the presence of health conscious population in the country. While, Europe is expected to hold a significantly large market share owing to the presence of major market players in the region.
- L'Occitane en Provence
- L'Oreal SA
- Arbonne International, LLC
- Burt's Bees
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Amway Corporation
- Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
- Yves Rocher
- Aubrey Organics
- Procter & Gamble Co
- REWE Markt GmbH
- Revlon, Inc.
- Unilever Inc.
- Chanel S.A
- Coty, Inc.
- Dabur India Limited
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Lush Cosmetics
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Organic Cosmetics Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Organic Cosmetics Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Organic Cosmetics Market based on product type, gender, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Organic Cosmetics Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Organic Cosmetics Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Organic Cosmetics Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Organic Cosmetics Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Organic Cosmetics Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Organic Cosmetics Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Fragrances, Make up, Others)
6.2.2. By Gender (Male v/s Female)
6.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Beauty Parlours/Salons, Retail Stores (Multi Branded Retail Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Retail Stores), Online)
6.2.4. By Company (2019)
6.2.5. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Country Analysis
9. North America Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. MEA: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v4f0v3