DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Boat Building And Repairing Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global boat building and repairing market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global boat building and repairing market is expected to decline from $44.3 billion in 2019 to $43.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.6%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $54.8 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The boat building and repairing market consists of sales of boats and boat building and repairing services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate shipyards or boatyards. Shipyards and boatyards are fixed facilities with drydocks and fabrication equipment capable of building boats, including dinghies, hovercrafts, motorboats, rowboats, yachts, sailboats and inflatable rubber boats.
North America was the largest region in the global boat building and repairing market, accounting for 37% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 35% of the global boat building and repairing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global boat building and repairing market.
Self-sailing boats are a new trend in the boat building and repairing industry. Software of self-sailing boats allow these boats to independently move from point-to-point, avoiding obstacles and working with other boats along the way. Boat building companies are getting ready to build self-sailing boats and ships for commercial purpose using robotics technology. Roboat, a project by researchers from MIT, Delft University of Technology and Wageningen University and Research to build a fleet of autonomous canal-going vessels is investing in building day vessels.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Boat Building And Repairing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Boat Building And Repairing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Boat Building And Repairing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Boat Building And Repairing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Boat Building And Repairing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Boat Building And Repairing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Boat Building And Repairing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Boat Building And Repairing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Boat Building And Repairing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Boat Building And Repairing Market Metrics
11.1. Boat Building And Repairing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Boat Building And Repairing Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Brunswick Corporation
- Holyhead Boatyard Ltd
- Ancasta International Boat Sales Ltd
- Survitec Survival Craft Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9rkoyv