LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global calcium carbonate market and it is poised to grow by 24.19 million tons during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. CRH Plc, GCCP Resources Ltd., Imerys SA, J M Huber Corp., Lhoist Group, Minerals Technologies Inc., Mississippi Lime Co., OKUTAMA KOGYO Co. Ltd., Omya International AG, and SCHAEFER KALK (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The importance of PCC in the paper industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the health hazards associated with calcium carbonate might hamper market growth.
Calcium Carbonate Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Calcium Carbonate Market is segmented as below:
- Adhesives And Sealants
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44106
Calcium Carbonate Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our calcium carbonate market report covers the following areas:
- Calcium Carbonate Market size
- Calcium Carbonate Market trends
- Calcium Carbonate Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing consumption in the paints and coatings industry as one of the prime reasons driving the calcium carbonate market growth during the next few years.
Calcium Carbonate Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the calcium carbonate market, including some of the vendors such as CRH Plc, GCCP Resources Ltd., Imerys SA, J M Huber Corp., Lhoist Group, Minerals Technologies Inc., Mississippi Lime Co., OKUTAMA KOGYO Co. Ltd., Omya International AG, and SCHAEFER KALK (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Calcium Carbonate Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Calcium Carbonate Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist calcium carbonate market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the calcium carbonate market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the calcium carbonate market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of calcium carbonate market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user by volume
- Paper - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plastics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Paint - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Adhesives and sealants - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user by volume
Market Segmentation by Type by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type volume chart
- GCC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PCC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type volume chart
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CRH Plc
- GCCP Resources Ltd.
- Imerys SA
- J M Huber Corp.
- Lhoist Group
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
- Mississippi Lime Co.
- OKUTAMA KOGYO Co. Ltd.
- Omya International AG
- SCHAEFER KALK (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.