DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020 report provides an understanding and access to the Genomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in Genomics partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Genomics partnering contract documents
- Top Genomics deals by value
The Global Genomics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides an understanding and access to the Genomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Genomics partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors Genomics technology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains links to online copies of actual Genomics deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- In-depth understanding of Genomics deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Genomics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to Genomics deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies, together with real world clause examples and contracts where available
- Full listing of Genomics deals by company A-Z, deal value, phase of development, deal type, and therapy focus
- Identify leading Genomics deals by value since 2014
- Identify the most active Genomics dealmakers since 2014
- Detailed access to actual Genomics contracts enter into by the leading fifty big pharma and big biotech companies
- Insight into the terms included in a Genomics agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Genomics dealmaking
2.2. Genomics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Genomics dealmakers
2.4. Genomics partnering by deal type
2.5. Genomics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Genomics partnering by industry sector
2.7. Deal terms for Genomics partnering
2.8. The anatomy of an Genomics deal
Chapter 3 - Leading Genomics deals
3.2. Top Genomics deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Genomics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Genomics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Genomics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Genomics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Genomics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Genomics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
- 3 Sisters Surrogacy
- 3D Signatures
- 10X Genomics
- 14M Genomics
- 22nd Century
- A*STAR Agency for Science
- Technology and Research
- A*STAR Bioinformatics Institute
- A*STAR Genome Institute of Singapore
- AB Analitica
- Abramson Cancer Center
- Absorption Systems
- Academia Sinica
- Accelerated Cure Project for MS
- ACMG Foundation for Genetic and Genomic Medicine
- ACT Genomics
- Active Motif
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Admera Health
- Advanced Biological Laboratories
- ADx Healthcare
- Aelan Cell Technologies
- Aevi Genomic Medicine
- Agilent Technologies
- Agribody Technologies
- AiLife Diagnostics
- Alana Healthcare
- Albany Molecular Research
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Allele Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Almac Diagnostics
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- ALS Association
- Altor BioScience
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- And Many Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/29uat5