DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Petroleum & Petroleum Product Wholesalers World Report & Database" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The Petroleum & Petroleum Product Wholesalers World Report + Database gives Market Consumption for Products + Services for over 200 countries by 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes by 3 Time series: From 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2045.
The report is made up of 59 market research chapters.
Spreadsheet Chapters include: Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
The report is made up of the following:
World & Country Data
Market Databases & Spreadsheets
Financial Databases & Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases & Spreadsheets
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
The World Report + Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:
1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 405 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 405 pages
3. Executive Summary (.htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (.htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2185 pages
6. Chapters and General (.htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9939
10. 4 Access databases: about 9714 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps & Diagrams: 539
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i439rv