LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the submarine power cable market and it is poised to grow by $ 1.08 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Anixter International Inc., Belden Inc., Fujikura Ltd., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Leoni AG, Nexans SA, NKT AS, Prysmian Spa, and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing offshore renewable energy installations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, challenges faced in laying and maintaining cables might hamper market growth.
Submarine Power Cable Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Submarine Power Cable Market is segmented as below:
- Offshore Wind
- Island Connection And Inter-country
- Offshore Oil
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43750
Submarine Power Cable Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our submarine power cable market report covers the following areas:
- Submarine Power Cable Market size
- Submarine Power Cable Market trends
- Submarine Power Cable Market industry analysis
This study identifies an increase in sales of HVDC power cables as one of the prime reasons driving the submarine power cable market growth during the next few years.
Submarine Power Cable Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the submarine power cable market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Anixter International Inc., Belden Inc., Fujikura Ltd., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Leoni AG, Nexans SA, NKT AS, Prysmian Spa, and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Submarine Power Cable Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Submarine Power Cable Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist submarine power cable market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the submarine power cable market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the submarine power cable market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of submarine power cable market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Offshore wind - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Island connection and inter-country - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offshore oil - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Anixter International Inc.
- Belden Inc.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Leoni AG
- Nexans SA
- NKT AS
- Prysmian Spa
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.