LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the aerobridge market and it is poised to grow by $129.19 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. A.D. McCallum and Son, ADELTE Group SL, CIMC Tianda Holdings Co. Ltd., Deerns Groep BV, FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB, John Bean Technologies Corp., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk, ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., and thyssenkrupp AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
An increase in construction of airports has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Aerobridge Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Aerobridge Market is segmented as below:
- Apron Drive Aerobridge
- Commuter Aerobridge
- Nose-loader Aerobridge
- Dual Aerobridge
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43974
Aerobridge Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our aerobridge market report covers the following areas:
- Aerobridge Market size
- Aerobridge Market trends
- Aerobridge Market industry analysis
This study identifies the implementation of two-tier aerobridges as one of the prime reasons driving the aerobridge market growth during the next few years.
Aerobridge Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the aerobridge market, including some of the vendors such as A.D. McCallum and Son, ADELTE Group SL, CIMC Tianda Holdings Co. Ltd., Deerns Groep BV, FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB, John Bean Technologies Corp., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk, ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., and thyssenkrupp AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Aerobridge Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Aerobridge Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aerobridge market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aerobridge market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aerobridge market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aerobridge market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Apron drive aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commuter aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nose-loader aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dual aerobridge - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- A.D. McCallum and Son
- ADELTE Group SL
- CIMC Tianda Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Deerns Groep BV
- FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB
- John Bean Technologies Corp.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk
- ShinMaywa Industries Ltd.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.