LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the IoT market in energy grid management and it is poised to grow by $ 16.14 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Texas Instruments Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The penetration of smart technologies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, centralization of data might hamper market growth.
IoT Market in Energy Grid Management 2020-2024 : Segmentation
IoT Market in Energy Grid Management is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43821
IoT Market in Energy Grid Management 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our IoT market in energy grid management market report covers the following areas:
- IoT Market in Energy Grid Management size
- IoT Market in Energy Grid Management trends
- IoT Market in Energy Grid Management industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing installation of smart energy meters as one of the prime reasons driving the IoT market growth in energy grid management during the next few years.
IoT Market in Energy Grid Management Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the IoT market in energy grid management, including some of the vendors such as Accenture Plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Texas Instruments Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the IoT market in energy grid management are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
IoT Market in Energy Grid Management Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist IoT market growth in energy grid management during the next five years
- Estimation of the IoT market size in energy grid management and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the IoT market in energy grid management market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of IoT market vendors in energy grid management
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Generation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Transmission - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Substation automation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Distribution - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution
- Hardware - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Solution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.