DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thailand Two Wheeler Market, by Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooter/Moped), by Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 250-500cc and Above 500cc), by Company and by Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Thailand Two-Wheeler Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the 2021-2025.
The major factors influencing the growth of the market are growing population, improving consumer spending power, increase in the registration of new motorcycles and release of new models by manufacturers in the country. Thailand is the one of the largest production hubs for motorcycle in the world, sitting behind China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam, this is because of the significant producers, particularly those from Japan, putting plants in Thailand to set up their production base for the export market.
However, lock down restrictions on account of COVID-19 can significantly hamper the two-wheeler production and sales in 2020; however, the increasing demand for two-wheeler and increasing traffic congestion in cities of the country will drive the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market through 2025.
Based on vehicle type, the market has been categorised into the motorcycle and scooter/moped segment. In 2019, the motorcycle segment dominated the market and is estimated to dominate the market over the next five years as well. In 2019, exports of motorcycle had shown a remarkable growth and a favourable increasing trend in the two-wheeler value market. Moreover, growing technological advancements and increasing research and development is expected to push the demand for two-wheeler in the upcoming years.
The major players operating in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market are Honda Motors, Kawasaki Motors, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Ducati.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market based on vehicle type, engine capacity and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Thailand Two Wheeler Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customers
5.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.2. Influencer of Purchase
5.3. Unaided/Aided Brand Recall
5.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
6. Thailand Two Wheeler Production Overview
7. Thailand Two Wheeler Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Scooter/Moped, Motorcycle)
7.2.2. By Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 250-500cc and Above 500cc)
7.2.3. By Company
7.2.4. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Thailand Motorcycle Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Engine Capacity
8.2.2. By Company
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. Thailand Scooter/Moped Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Engine Capacity
9.2.2. By Company
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Thailand Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
14.2. Kawasaki Motor Enterprise Company Limited
14.3. Yamaha Thailand
14.4. Suzuki Motor (Thailand) Company Limited
14.6. Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
14.7. Harley Davidson
14.8. Piaggio & C. S.p.A.
14.10. Bajaj Auto Limited
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h0rim2