DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioactive Wound Management Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product; Application; End User; and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The bioactive wound management market was valued at US$ 1,751.38 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 3,057.12 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2020 to 2027.
The increasing incidences of wounds and ulcers, and growing number of surgical procedures worldwide are the key factors fueling the market growth. Moreover, the increasingly ongoing innovation in wound care products is expected to foster the market growth during the forecast period. However, high cost associated with wound care management hinders the growth of the bioactive wound management market.
The wound dressing made by using biomaterials is known as bioactive wound care dressings. These materials are designed to be in direct contact with the injury and prevent the chances of further infection. The dressings are made up of both synthetics as well as natural polymers. The rise in diabetes cases, as well as skin injuries due to burns, fuels the growth of the bioactive wound management market.
The global bioactive wound management market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end user. Based on the product, the market is segmented into alginates, collagen-based dressings, antimicrobial dressings, bioengineered skin substitutes, and hydrocolloids. The alginates segment held the largest share of the market in 2019; however, the bioengineered skin substitutes segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Based on application, the market is subsegmented into pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, burn wounds, and surgical wounds.
The burn wounds segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, whereas the surgical wounds segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Based on end user, the bioactive wound management market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. The hospitals and clinics segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and it is also estimated to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the bioactive wound management market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global bioactive wound management market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Incidences of Wounds and Ulcers
- Growing Number of Surgical Procedures Worldwide
- Innovation in Advanced Wound Care Products
- High Cost Associated with Wound Care Management
- Increasing Research Activities to Introduce Novel Wound Treatments
3D Printing in Wound Care Management
- Integra LifeSciences
- Tissue Regenix Group Plc
- Hartmann plc
- Covalon Technologies Ltd.
ETS Wound Care, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qvflc1