DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States cosmetics & toiletries industry was led by the skincare sector in value terms, while the feminine hygiene sector is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading channel for distribution of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country. Rigid plastics was the commonly used pack material in the industry. Older consumers (aged 55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of cosmetics & toiletries products in the country. Procter & Gamble, L`Oreal S.A. and Unilever are the top three companies in the US cosmetics & toiletries industry.
This report on the cosmetics & toiletries industry in the US provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures sector distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
- Industry data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Sector coverage: Value and volume growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, vending machines and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold.
- Per capita consumption of cosmetics and toiletries industry in the US was higher than the global level but lower than the regional level in 2019.
- The per capita consumption of personal hygiene sector was higher than other cosmetics and toiletries sectors in 2019.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the US cosmetics and toiletries industry in 2019.
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the US cosmetics and toiletries industry.
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of cosmetics and toiletries in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of the US in the global and North America markets
- Growth analysis of the US compared to other leading countries in the North America market
- PCC and PCE of the US compared to global and North America market
Part 2: Industry Deep Dive
- The US cosmetics & toiletries industry snapshot
- Market size analysis
- Demand for premium products
- Cross sector comparison value growth analysis and sector winners and losers
- Cross sector comparison volume growth analysis and sector winners and losers
Part 3: Sector Deep Dive
- Per capita consumption analysis by sector
- Market size analysis sector: feminine hygiene
- Market size analysis sector: fragrances
- Market size analysis sector: haircare
- Market size analysis sector: make up
- Market size analysis sector: male toiletries
- Market size analysis sector: oral hygiene
- Market size analysis sector: personal hygiene
- Market size analysis sector: skincare
- Market size analysis sector: suncare
Part 4: Distribution Analysis
- Channel share analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- L'Oreal SA
- Mary Kay Inc
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon Inc
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc
- Unilever NV
- Unilever US Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j7bf7v
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.